Sunday, May 31, 2009

Today is the Day!

I've been up since 3:30am anxious and excited about what today will bring! I so wish my Mom could be here but I have to share her with my baby brother who is graduating from high school this next week in Dallas, Texas. Mom will be here a week from today...I'm not going to lie, I'm holding onto a little glimmer that maybe, just maybe she will be at the hospital today but I know that is just wishful thinking on my part. Anyway, I'm going to miss you Mom but I'll be thinking of you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Jenn! If I could transport myself there I would SO be there! You have no idea how my heart feels this morning! It's awful to be torn this way! I love you so much sweet Pea! You're going to do great!
Love. Mom

Kim Dampier said...

I am nervous for you!! Hope all is well! What a super exciting time for you!! Soak up every second!!

chas said...

I'm sure baby Joel is here by now and as beautiful as can be! Congratulations!