Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Date Is Set...

We ( I say we because my whole entourage was there) had my doctor appointment yesterday and set a date to be induced. Next Wednesday, June 3rd is the day unless Joel decides to come before then on his own. Of course I wanted Monday but Corey and the doc both agreed that Wednesday would be better for both of them because of work, a golf game and a dinner. Good thing I'm such a good sport and am always doing what works best for others!

I've had gestational hypertension with all 3 kiddos so I had another non-stress test yesterday, baby passed with flying colors, as always. Doc seems to think the baby is big. Corey is predicting 8+lbs (his reasoning is "you're so big", he better mean my belly), I have no idea but I'm sure he'll be bigger than the girls. I'll be induced at 38 weeks 4 days, I cannot imagine how big he would be if we went all the way to 40 weeks. I was only 2 cm dialated so I was a smidge disappointed that I wasn't at least a 5 or 6. I was hoping that since I have 2 already this process would go faster. I'll go back for another check up this Friday, I think this will be the final check up before the baby gets here. So here's to one more week of being pregnant! CHEERS!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Not fair!! I have until June 17th!! Good luck and Im praying for you and your family..Oh by the way had the ultrasound yesterday and she is 5 lbs and 7 ozs so she will be good to come out on June 17th so at least I dont have to wait until my due date!!!! Cant wait to meet him!!!

Chas said...

Atleast the end is in sight! Good luck. I know you have waited so long for this.

Kim Dampier said...

yeah!!! Can't wait to {meet} him! I'm sure you will be posting pics asap!! :) Take care of yourself for the next week! :)

Jessica Leija said...

My trip to STL needs to hurry up and get here! I can't wait for next Wednesday!!!! I am going to be boo-hooey all day!! :-)

Love Aunt Jessy!