Thursday, May 14, 2009

Nesting???

I'm at home today waiting for the FedEx guy to deliver my new (and free) Medela Breast Pump. Since they require a signature I have to be here and have no idea what time to expect them. What better to do today than nest. Does this mean we are close? Who even knows? I went to the doc on Tuesday, bp was good but the doc seemed to think Joel was breech again. Seriously, how can they even tell. This is my 3rd child and I still have no idea what end is what! I've been praying like crazy for him to be vertex, I'm imagining him vertex, trying to sit up straight and give him plenty of room to do his thing, I'm going to go see a chiropractor next week about some acupuncture, etc, you get the picture.

I got some of the baby gear out of storage and am in the process of cleaning it up. I'm working on putting the finishing touches on his "crib" and washing clothes. I also figured it would be a good time to get it in gear and start getting the hospital bag packed. I'm going to make a list for Corey so that he can throw the last minute essentials in for me if I need them. I figured if he doesn't have a list he just might end up bringing me a strapless bra and pantyliners to the hospital (don't think this hasn't happened before).

Here are a few pictures of what I've been working on. The first one is the beautiful baby blanket that Gigi made for her new grandson along with the baby dedication outfit that she got for him. The next pics are of his "crib" which still needs some finishing touches but it's off to a good start!



3 comments:

Constance said...

I'm looking forward to a certain little someone lying covered up with that blanket in the crib! Make sure you tell him that blankie is big enough for him to take off to college one day! I got a tad carried away but that's okay! Thanks for sending the pictures!
Love, GIGI

Jenn said...

At least we know it's big enough to accomadate his head!

Nicole said...

Can you believe we are almost done cooking our babies? It feels like its been yrs BUT we are almost at the finish line!!! Keep me posted