Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Home

This ornament was given to us by some dear family friends to commemorate the first house that Corey and I purchased. I still look back on the Christmas of 2003 with the fondest of memories. Corey graduated from Mizzou that December, started his full-time job with Shelter Insurance, we were expecting our first child in February and we purchased our first home. All of this happened within the month of December except of course for Aly's arrival, she would have to wait about two more months before making her grand entrance.

1 comment:

Constance said...

It seems like it was just yesterday and not 5 years ago! I remember that Christmas as well, it was one of my favorites! Remember the pictures dad took of you and Corey with him kissing your belly and you wearing the santa hat?
Love, Mom

(PS I MISS you!)