Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CREAM CHEESE & Bagels

The big surprise of last week was my Dad's 50th surprise birthday party. It went off without a hitch and my Dad was completely surprised. I am glad that this past weekend is over and that Christmas is this week!

The duplex is finally in order and ready to be rented so if any of you all know anyone who needs a 4 bedroom, 3 bath, roach-free place to live, send them my way!

I went in for my last night of work at Gymboree (since I got the new job with MOD) and they don't want me to go. They offered to let me work whatever I want (how about per diem but never available and keep my discount). I said I'd talk it over with Corey of course that was met with a big roll of the eyes by my hubby who can't figure out why I think this job is so fun in the first place. I'm pretty sure I'll end up telling them no. I'm thinking I'm going to have my hands pretty full come June.

Our Christmas starts tomorrow. Our tradition is to spend Christmas Eve with Corey's family and Christmas Day with mine. I'm so excited for the girls. They are at such awesome ages for Christmas. It's so magical and fun for them. I absolutely love seeing Christmas through their eyes!

You know you're pregnant when all you can think about is if you've been pregnant for all of the holidays (as of this pregnancy I will be) and CREAM CHEESE and Bagels (emphasis on the cream cheese, the bagels are just the side)!

Here's a Christmas story for you:
Twas two nights before Christmas... The Mother was nestled all snug in her bed while visions of cream cheese and bagels dance in her head! Stupid, I know but that's how serious this cream cheese thing is! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Constance said...

Hey, no 4th of July and I can vouch for how miserable I was with that one since Jess was born July 11th! UGH! Nothing worse than being 10 months pregnant when its 100+ degrees outside!

The bagels and cream cheese sound wonderful! I will have an Asiago Cheese bagel with Veggie Lite cream cheese in your honor on Friday when Lulu and I are out doing our post Christmas shopping!

Ummm...Panera's AKA St Louis Bread Co.

Dang! Now my tummy's growling!
Love, Mom

Constance said...

What I meant to say is that the worsy holiday to be pregnant over is 4th of July.

This is why I should proofread my drivel!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

You are right, the girls are at perfect ages this year, so magical! Have so much fun....and a bagel or two too! lol :) You deserve it!
Kim