Thursday, November 13, 2008

Week In Review

The wedding was great, the car ride to Texas and back was a little taxing but all in all it was great trip! We had so much fun spending time with everyone and celebrating Les & Lou's wedding.

It was over all too quick and by Monday it was back to reality. It's been a pretty busy week this week as we've been dealing with one of our investment properties and the drama that surrounds that. God is faithful...I just need to remember that...sometimes it's hard when you're going through it though.

Hopefully I'll have some fun and interesting things to post soon. I kind of feel as though I am in a holding pattern right now waiting for some things to come to fruition and to see how God is going to work all of this out.

We get to have a "date night" Saturday night, the girls are going to stay with Corey's parents for the night so that should be fun but Corey has to work. From home and not til 8pm but it still kind of puts a damper on it.

Am I a ball of sunshine today or what? It's time for me to put my IPOD on, listen to some praise and worship and clean the house...and pray for a renewed spirit and attitude...I'd gladly welcome any prayers from any of you!

1 comment:

Constance said...

You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Dad and I were going to go to a movie and dinner tomorrow to celebrate our Anniversary. (Thank you for the beautiful card!)

Dad was in Chicago this week and his boss Frank said that he and his wife Marlene (she has cancer) were coming into town and would we like to go out to dinner? I told Dave that they were a priority and if she felt up to it, we should go with them!

I am SO glad I am off today! I see the doc this morning at 10 about my knee. Maybe I can get some answers although I have a feeling he'll refer me to the orthopedic guy that set Charlie's broken arm 8+ years ago.

Love, Mom