Monday, November 3, 2008

Cute Comments

The girls have had a couple of cute comments for us these last few days so I thought I'd share.

I was talking with Ashley the other night about the baby:

Me: "Ashley, pretty soon you'll get to feel "baby Joel" kick me inside my belly!"

Ashley: "And he will be spanked."

Aly was watching Corey get ready for work today and the conversation went like this:

Aly: "Daddy, where are you going?"

Corey: "To work, where are you going?"

Aly: "Shopping...boys work and girls shop."

I was in the other room cracking up...I don't know where she came up with that one from, I promise, it wasn't me! Must be women's intuition.

3 comments:

Constance said...

Thanks for posting the pictures of the girlies! They look so darn cute! Wait until Friday when they are little princesses!

I loved the "girls go shopping" comment! That was funny!

I can't wait to see you all and I will e-mail you the alternate directions.

Love, mom

Constance said...

Thanks for commenting today. I'd be remiss if I didn't make a suggestion. Go to my links and click on Beth Moore's Living Proof blog. Her posting today echoes your very sentiments!!!

Love, Mom

Connie Marie said...

girls go shopping - lol that is cute. I like that!