Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Last One!!

We are headed to Dallas early tomorrow for our last wedding of the year! Yea! We have gone to so many weddings this year it's starting to get ridiculous. But...this one's the most special to me since it's my baby sister's.

I've got so much to do and what I am I doing...procrastinating and blogging. Actually, I'm waiting on laundry, fun, fun! The dresses have been cleaned and they are ready to go, all three of us girls are in the wedding. Thankfully my dress still fits. We wore these same dresses for my other sister's wedding (My Juicy Couture...she's not the like the sister in the movie "My Other Sister") and fortunately it was a size bigger than what I had been wearing before I got preggo so at least I'll have some breathing room.

Here's to you baby girl...and Les"ter"! Love you guys! Can't wait!


2 comments:

Jessica Leija said...

The other sister comment was pretty funny jenn :) LOL!

Jenn said...

I thought it was pretty funny myself...less than a day, I'm so excited to see you!