Sunday, March 22, 2009

Finally, 3rd Trimester!

Today is the day! 12 weeks or less to go. I am so excited to finally be on the downhill slope, sometimes I feel like I've been on the ski-lift forever! I took the girls to meet Clifford at the library on Friday. The sequence of pictures is funny. The were expressing their sisterly love when we got there. Ashley got a picture of her and Clifford. Aly wanted a picture of her and Clifford so she is pushing Ashley out of the way. Grumpy girls, Aly was peeved that Ashley was in the picture and Ash was mad that Aly pushed her. Finally, Aly with Cliffford!





3 comments:

Constance said...

Too funny! I have seen that look from Aly before! Oh wait, maybe it was Y-O-U when you were younger and Jess was getting in your way! Yippee! 12 or less weeks!
Love, Mom

Constance said...

Your public wants a profile shot!

Jenn said...

DREAM ON...maybe.