Sunday, October 5, 2008

GIRLS ROCK

This past weekend I went the the annual Joyce Meyer Women's Covention in downtown St. Louis. It was a blast. A fun time to get away and hang out with the girls. We stayed at the Hilton Ballpark Hotel. I've stayed there a few times before, it overlooks Busch Stadium! As a St. Louis girl I can totally appreciate such an incredible view! I went to the conference with Corey's Mom, his sister and his 3 cousins.

Unfortunately my MIL had to work the convention so we didn't get to spend as much fun girly time with her as usual. The bright side of her having to work the covention and working for JMM was that she ROCKS and was able to score us some awesome reserve seats!! What does reserve seating mean?? Not having to wait in line with 20,000 other women to get a good seat. Each session we were able to bounce around a little so we enjoyed seats on the floor in the 2nd row, 4th row, 6th row, etc.

Worship was done by Darlene Zschech and Hillsong and it was amazing...Creflo Dollar preached the first night and was on fire! Lisa Bevere preached yesterday morning and I was amazed at her eleoquece, comedy and her merciful gifts, this was only my second time hearing her, first time in person and I am inspired to be even more of a "Nurturer". And then there was Joyce who was awesome...as usual! Special thanks to Corey and Jamie for taking care of the girlies for me!

Enjoy the pics!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I SO wish I could have gone to that Women's Conference!! I know it was such a blessing like all of her conferences are!

Constance said...

Man, I would have LOVED to be there for the Praise & Worship!!! That had to be amazing! I remember being at Beth Moore this summer at the Alamodome and the P&W made me think,
"Man, what is heaven going to be like because I am going to have a heart attack and find out first hand!" It was utterly amazing!

Love you Baby Girl!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time at the conference! (and glad you got a birds eye view of the new stadium!) I'm the community director at JMM and just wanted to say thank you for joining us this year! If you're interested I posted some of the highlight videos www.youtube.com/joycemeyerministries and some pics from the conference on our Facebook fan page. Thanks again!