Monday, October 13, 2008

Snoogle

First of all many thanks to all of you for your really sweet congratulatory comments. It's nice to know that people really read my blog and get excited with us about the things going on in our lives!

Now onto this Snoogle thing. Since there are a few other preggos out there that read my blog I have to do my due diligence and tell you about this amazing sleep aid! I got my Snoogle when I was about 5 months pregnant with Aly. If I would've known how much better I would sleep I would've invested in it sooner. I ended up getting it out of the attic when I was about 3 months pregnant with Ashley and just last night at 5 1/2 weeks Corey went downstairs to fish it out of a Rubbermaid container for me. I put it in the wash this morning and am looking forward to some sweet sleep tonight!























After two kids it is completely amazing how my body already knows what to do...I am already starting to get this nice "beer gut". Corey said he noticed that my hips were already getting wider and that my bum was getting bigger. Wasn't that so sweet and sensitive of him?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh I wish that I would have had one of those!!! Who am I kidding, I want it now!!

Kim

Hope you are still feeling good, take care of yourself!

Constance said...

Typical man! If I didn't love him so much I'd have to get him a "sensitivity chip" implant!

I have slept with a body pillow for years. I know it's not quite the same but I have to take it on vacation now. I haven't figured out how to get it on an airplane unless I take my BIG suitcase!

Love ya baby girl, even your wider hips and bum!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

no honey I said "hips were already getting tighter and that your bum was getting smaller."...you misunderstood me.