Saturday, October 18, 2008

Busy Saturday

Holy Moly, what a busy but fun Saturday. We started our day off with a nice bowl of cream of wheat...and coffee...yum. That was followed up by Corey power washing the driveway and me giving the girls baths. Here's a really cute picture I snapped during bath time:







Ashley decided to put on Aly's fuzzy socks and she had them pulled up so that they looked like furry boots. I just love her little butt cheeks in panties!










We then headed to Corey's Aunt & Uncle's house to see their daughter Morgan and meet "Baby Tessa". As you can see from the pictures it was a huge success for my "little mommies". They are going to be awesome when the baby gets here!

































Then it was back home so that Corey could seal the driveway. After the chores were done we decided to take the girls to Grafton, IL for Apple Picking at Eckerts. How glad I am to be back in St. Louis so that I can pick apples at Eckerts, it's probably been 8 years since I've been there. We had a blast picking apples, eating funnel cakes and cheesy fries while drinking fresh apple cider! We got 12.5 lbs of apples...good thing because I've been craving them like CrAzY!






































So now we are home, the girls are watching Disney Channel but are about the be booted off and forced to watch the latest episode of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team with me while Corey is in the other room enjoying peace and quiet since he is flipping back and forth between the MIZZOU game and the UFC fight...sounds relaxing!

2 comments:

Jessica Leija said...

How fun! I need to see if they have apple picking anywhere around here!

I am watching the Mizzou game...its pretty sad, I think I am going to be looking for that UFC fight! LoL!

Dan and Amanda said...

Dan was flipping back and forth between Mizzou and UFC too! It was driving me crazy!!!!