Thursday, May 8, 2008

Welcome To The Club Corey!

What club? The 30th Birthday Club of course! Tomorrow Corey is the big 3-0. Thankfully I won't have to endure any more "robbing the cradle" or "baby snatcher" jokes until next January. Happy Birthday Corey, I love you!

I actually got a present for Corey's birthday...him...working from home! His company said he could start telecommuting on Fridays until we are fully transitioned to STL. Now we only have to be a part two nights a week.

So since Corey is going to be working from tomorrow I had to take care of all of the Birthday errands today. The girls and I decorated, got balloons, candles and presents! His parents and brother are coming to Columbia on Saturday to help us celebrate. I will be making Chicken Marsala (I'm happy to do it for Corey but it's time consuming so we don't have it very often) and his favorite dessert, Banana Pudding.

Another added bonus is that Kimmy is coming over to watch the girls tomorrow night so that we can go out on a date night. I'm planning something special for that but I'll have to keep it to myself, I wouldn't want Corey to read this and spoil the fun!

As you can see we have a pretty busy weekend scheduled with the birthday hoopla, mowing the lawn, Mother's Day, open house, etc... so I'll catch up with you all next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun..fun..Happy Birthday Corey! Be thankful you aren't still in dance here, or you could add recital to your list of things to do this weekend!

Have fun!

Kim