Saturday, May 10, 2008

Birthday Celebration Continues

Last night Corey and I went to dinner and then to a movie. The big surprise was that I got him tickets to see "Ironman". We were originally planning to see "What Happens In Vegas" but since it was his actual birthday I surprised him with tickets to what he really wanted to see! It was a total "dude movie" but I enjoyed it!

Today Corey's parents came to Columbia for a birthday lunch. I spent all morning in the kitchen making banana pudding and chicken Marsala. Suffice it to say that by the time we were ready to eat I didn't have much of an appetite after cooking all morning. After lunch we headed across the street to the open field and flew kites. It was tons of fun as you can see from the pictures below!

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. Corey and the girls have some kind of surprised cooked up. I can't wait to see what it is. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Sarah Beth and David said...

thanks for the encouraging word about our blog. Corey glad you had a good bday! :) the fishing pole looked fun!