Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Blast From The Past - Senior Prom 1996

I thought all of you might enjoy seeing a picture of Corey an I in during our high school years. It's been so fun growing up together. We talked about marrying each other a month after we started dating. He gave me a card on our 1-month anniversary and told me he couldn't wait to grow old with me even if I had an "old lady haircut" (in H.S. I had very long, naturally curly hair, I vowed never to get an "old lady haircut"). I love this man! I am so glad that he is all mine and the father of our beautiful girls. He is the best!

This is why I love him (look at the email that was waiting for me): Happy Valentine's Day! Even though we are apart know that I am thinking of you and I love you very much!
Love,
Your hubby

If you'd like to see this picture better, click on it. I don't have time right now to figure out how to reformat it to fit better.

3 comments:

Connie Marie said...

My husband and I were high school sweethearts too. :-)

Jenn said...

Congrats to you Connie Marie! Isn't it great!

Constance said...

WOW! You look basically the same but Corey has REALLY changed!
Love, Mom