Sunday, January 18, 2009

To PEE or to EAT?

That is the question of the day. Now that I am a veteran at this preggo thing I am starting to enjoy all of the funny things about pregnancy and find myself laughing at the joys. Of course this story has to do with one of my favorite things right now...FOOD! On our way home from church today we stopped at the Wendy's drive thru for a quick lunch before the big football game (Hurray for Arizona, I'm so pumped about the Superbowl). Of course I was starving because I only had 1 breakfast today (and a granola bar on the way home from church). I managed to restrain myself from ordering everything on the menu (I didn't want to freak Corey out by how much I really wanted to eat). So my big dilemma once we walked in the door was choosing to PEE or to EAT. Which one do you think I chose first??

PS - Only about 36 more hours until I get to have donuts for breakfast!! Maybe I'll have some pics of me to post soon so that I can prove that the baby is really eating all this food and not me!

PPS - Do you see how serious this food thing is, I'm blogging about FOOD rather than my kids. For all of you wondering how the kids are doing I will say that they enjoyed me stalking them as they ate their lunch this afternoon so that I could finish their leftovers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm lol!! I contemplate those things some days and I'm not preggo!!

Kim

Constance said...

A gal's GOT to have priorities!
Love ya
Mom