Sunday, August 5, 2007

Lazy Weekend!

It's been really nice to enjoy a relaxing weekend! It seems like we so rarely have those. Friday night we took the girls to a surprise 50th Birthday Party for a lady at our church (we should have gotten a sitter for the girls, it would've been much more enjoyable, for all of us. Where's Grandma when you need her? Oh that's right, she's in St. Louis. How fast can we move there?).

Saturday morning we got up a piddled around a little bit and then took Aly & Ashley out for their "surprise". We told Aly to guess where we were going she gave us all kinds of answers from Target to Six Flags. We ended up at Chuck E. Cheese. We spent about an hour there and had the whole place to ourselves. It' such a joy to watch the girls enjoy themselves so much. We ended up going to Chevy's for dinner and then came home and watched a movie that we netflixed, "The Good Sheperd" with Matt Damon. Good movie. I've come to the conculsion that I really enjoy movies that are set in the WWII era.

We spent today at church, napping, making cookies and at the pool. We've got a busy week coming up. Aly and I are headed to St. Louis Tuesday night. Aly will be spending a few days with her MawMaw and PawPaw. She will be going to the pool, Six Flags and just being loved on and spoiled. I leave for Chicago early Wednesday morning for a work conference and will return Thursday evening. Corey and Ash will hold the fort down in Columbia. I'll travel back to Columbia Thursday night and then Corey, Ashee and I will go to St. Louis on Friday to pick up Al, celebrate birthdays and go to a St. Louis Cardinal game (and look at houses, yea - this part was added just for you "Grandma"). This coming weekend is more like the weekends we are used to, BUSY!

Well ta ta for now, time to rest and get geared up for the upcoming week.

8 comments:

The Les N Lou Blog said...

Well if you lived here you'd have a babysitter anytime i'm not working =D which here lately has been hardly working...lol. you guys should really move here =D

Jenn said...

Ah, this is true Auntie Lou. However, when we move back to STL, I will have a room for you to stay in when you come visit. Love you!

Jessica Leija said...

Ok so you inspired me to start blogging again, www.jessicamleija.blogspot.com

I already linked you...

I LOVE the name of your blog by the way...super cute!

Jenn said...

I'm glad you're impressed, Mom will be proud!

Omigosh, I checked out your blog, I had forgotten about it. You haven't blogged in over a year. Glad to be your inspiration.

You need to teach me how to link people, I haven't figured it out yet.

As far as the name, I was thinking that would be a super cool name for a Maternity Clothes boutique, I can run the business and Lulu can design, what do you think Lou, how do you feel about designing maternity couture?

Jessica Leija said...

I love that idea!

And I could do all of the graphics work, and any product photography!

Sounds like a dream team to me! :)

Jenn said...

I like the way you think Juicy!!

The Les N Lou Blog said...

if my link you meaning kind of adding as a friend i need to know how to do that too because i have you girls marked on my favorites sites...lol. and i will gladly come and stay with you guys but seriously move to texas! lol

Constance said...

Since I AM the Blog Queen of the family, do I need to give a little geeky tech advice?
Mommy