Thursday, August 23, 2007

EMBARASSING!

I cannot believe I am actually going to admit this. By telling this story I have given up my right to tease Corey about his " women's restroom" escapade in Puerto Vallarta. So here goes...

I had some extra time in between appointments today so I decided to run into Kohl's to look for a couple of things. I picked out what I was looking for, made my purchase and then decided that I better use the restroom before heading to the next appointment. At this point I know you already have an idea of what happened next.

I go into the bathroom, take care of business, wash and dry my hands and as I am walking out I look up and see not one but two urinals! For a split, we are talking split, second I thought "what the heck are urinals doing in the women's restroom?" It was at that time I realized I had just used the men's restroom, GROSS!

Thankfully there was no one else in there, I cannot imagine the look that would have been on my and anyone else's face if there was actually someone standing at the urinal. I quickly exited the restroom and as I was walking out this lady comes walking out of the family restroom and kind of gives me a funny look. I just put on my best game face, held my head high with my shoulders back and walked confidently out of the store.

3 comments:

Constance said...

Yup! ALMOST been there, done that! Dad & I went to the dollar show a couple of years ago. After the movie, I had to go to the bathroom because I had had popcorn & a soda. I hate how there are no doors, just an entrance for bathrooms these days! Anyway...I began walking inside and I saw a guy standing with his back to me at the urinal. I likewise thought, "What the ..." Then realized I was the one who was out of place! It happened in a split second but it fe;t a whole LOT longer!
Mom

The Les N Lou Blog said...

ha ha mom's done that before!

Connie Marie said...

lol!!!!

Oh Ladiessssss--- that must be so embarrassing, I would not know because *looks at fingernails* I've never done this before, :-D