Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Monday!

Well, another week begins. Last week was crazy busy! Aly had a great time at Maw Maw and Paw Paw's. She spent alot of time at the pool and at Six Flags. Ashley missed Aly and me bunches and had a hard time letting us out of her sight once we were all finally together again. Corey, Ashley and I came into St. Louis Friday afternoon to celebrate birthdays, pick up Aly and go to a St. Louis Cardinals game. On our way to STL the check transmission light came on in the Taurus. Guess what? We got to leave the car in St. Louis and we are getting a new transmission, woo hoo. It should be covered by the extended warranty so that is a big reason to celebrate.

So I have another Aly story for all of you. Aly loves to watch "The Wizard of Oz" (she comes by that honestly). She insisted on taking her movie to Maw Maw & Paw Paw's house last week. She was all set to watch it her first morning there and when they opened the case the movie wasn't there - we left it in the DVD player in Columbia. She had a mini "meltdown" so they called Alex and asked her bring her copy over to Maw Maw and Paw Paw's on Thursday night. I am sure they watched it multiple times before we got there Friday evening. So Friday night I am getting Aly ready for bed and she looks at me and says, "Mom... am I going to melt"? I just laughed and said, "No, you are not going to melt". And Aly says, "that's because God takes care of us, right"? It's true, kids say the funniest things! I'm loving it!!

No comments: