Friday, August 3, 2007

A-L-Y Spells Aly

Okay, this blog thing is a little addicting. I've only had this created for about an hour and a half and have already done three posts, maybe I need to get my life back, haha!

Anyway I have a funny story about Miss Aly-Cat to share with everyone. The other day she picked up my "fill-it ins" puzzle book off of the table and asked me for a pencil. So here goes the conversation:
Aly: "Mom, can I have a pencil?"
Mommy: "Why do you need a pencil"?
Aly: "So I can write on this book".
Mommy: "Aly, that's Mommy's game, besides, you don't know how to spell, you need to know ho w to spell before you can play that".
Aly: Mom... (picture an exasperated 3 year old rolling her eyes with her hand on her hip) A-L-Y spells Aly".

I just laughed and said, "you're right,you can spell, you got me on a technicality"!

1 comment:

The Les N Lou Blog said...

I miss you guys! Aly is so cute!