Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Beautiful Day

It's gorgeous outside and we had a picnic lunch with Corey today. This almost makes up for the fact that my ultrasound that was scheduled for tomorrow has been rescheduled for Monday. What is it with these people? Don't they know that this mommy wants to see her baby? Some stupid crap about having a big gap in between ultrasounds...sounds to me like the ultrasound lady just wants to check out early tomorrow since it's going to be nice. If you remember correctly my BIG ultrasound was rescheduled because the ultrasound lady got her tractor stuck and had to get it unstuck before her husband came home...maybe she wants to ride her tractor tomorrow, who knows.

1 comment:

Constance said...

Maybe she thinks her tractor's sexy!

I remember having an ultrasound with Charlie about-8 weeks before he was born. When they scanned across his face, you could see every small detail! This was almost 19 years ago too! When he was born, I felt like I already "knew" him since I had seen him with such clarity already! It was weird and awesome at the same time!
Love, Mom