Monday, July 28, 2008

No pics...yet

No pics of the new house yet. I've been way to busy to try to download anything. We had a full weekend and I expect that this will be a full week as we prepare to leave for Canada.

We are still going through our church searching process. We visited the same church that we visited on Wednesday and service was great! We will probably visit there again this Wednesday night and then try another one or two when we get home from Canada. I am ready to put some roots down somewhere so I expect that we will have found our place by the middle to end of August. We already have a great church that we can go to but we definately want to explore our options and find the place that works best for us.

Since we've been here and are starting to settle in I have found myself being rather restless and ready to pursue a career outside of the home again. Crazy I know, I didn't realize I was as career oriented and goal focused as I am. I have been fortunate to have fabulous jobs that have allowed me to have a career and be a wife and mom at the same time. The great thing is is that I can be picky, fortunately it's not imperative that I have a job outside of the home right now. So I have started to put a few feelers out there and will just wait and see what happens. I've always maintained that whatever will be a blessing to me and my family is what will come to pass. So stay tuned...

3 comments:

Constance said...

Like I said, if you're praying about it then that is the very best thing you can do! Whether it's settling in to a church or considering working again.

It might be that it was only for a season, while you were making the transition, that you were meant to be a SAHM. It might be that God wants you to be patient and give your now permanent situation, more time. He will guide you as you trust in Him! Whatever you and Corey decide I know, that it will be the very best situation for your family. I trust your judgment as you trust in HIM!

Love, Mom

Oh yeah,
3 more days!

Jessica Leija said...

Jenn,

I still think you should look into event planning (weddings, birthdays, etc) - you would do so well with it!

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys!! Just thought that I would tell you it took me about 18 months to get into the grove of being the SAHM, I was so used to having the routines of a job and satifactions of a job completed, we are a lot alike in that aspect I think! But I think you would also be a great event planner!! If I ever go back to work someday I wouldn't mind doing that myself! :) Take care!

Kim