Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 10 year anniversary. I love Corey more today than the first day I met him (although that's how is should be). It's been such a joy to grow up together. We met at 16 and were married by 20. Now 30, 2 kids (working on 3), 2 dogs, several jobs and homes later here we are. I was inspired (thanks Kim) to put together a slide show of the past 14 years but most of my pictures are packed up and buried in the garage as we await our move (all the good stuff is pre digital). So, I'm posting a few pictures that bring a smile to my face and I've linked a special song to my blog (thanks for your help Mom) that describes my love for Corey perfectly. Enjoy!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you 2 crazy kids...you guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more happy years and happy memories yet to be created!

Kim :)

Constance said...

That was a great song! I finally got to listen to it this morning. I had 5, 17-year old guys camped out here for the better part of yesterday. Luckily they weren't all hot and sweaty, they were inside of having an X-BOX LIVE "Tournament". Just wait, when little Joel gets here you'll see for yourself what I'm talking about!

I love the pictures too. I was there for everyone of them!

Love you both!
MOM

Sarah Beth and David said...

I tagged you!
Thanks for the thank you card.