Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Great Debate

Sorry to have been gone so long with no explanation. I'll catch you all up in the next day or two. For now, Corey and I need you to help us settle "The Great Debate".

There was a song that rhymed with the word "Witch" from the 1990's that was featured in the movie "What Women Want" with Mel Gibson. Who sang the song?

Corey and I have already declared a winner but I want to hear if from all of you. One of us, who will remain nameless, swears that Alanis Morissette sang this song at some point in her career. The other of us thinks that's wrong. I wonder what Corey will be making me for dinner tomorrow night and I wonder how long it will take him to clean up the mess? Things that make you go...hmmm.

7 comments:

Constance said...

While Morisette did record that song, it was sung for the movie by Meredith Brooks.
Love Mom
AKA The Queen of Useless Trivia!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitch_(Meredith_Brooks_song)

Jenn said...

Are you sure? Show me proof that Morrissette recorded the song? I can't find it anywhere.

Constance said...

http://www.emp3world.com/mp3/91172/Alanis%20Morissette/Bitch

Love, The Queen

Jenn said...

I'm still not buying it because it won't let me download anything, it says "not found".

Liz said...

I believe that is a Meredith Brooks original, because I have several Alanis Morrisette recordings and that isn't on them anywhere. But I've been wrong many times before and will many times again I'm sure, so who knows.

Constance said...

That's weird! I wonder if the MP3 site actually has it wrong becasue their voices are SO similiar!
Love Mom
(Maybe the dethroned queen) : )

jamie said...

I thought her name was Jan Arden.