Saturday, March 15, 2008

Do they really care?

Yesterday the girls and I ran into Target to pick up a few things. One of the things on our list was a stainless steel or brushed nickel hanger for our bananas. I don't like to bananas just laying around on the counter, I thought this would look more tidy. Anyway, I get to the check out and the checker asks the normal Target question "Did you find everything OK"? To which I replied "no, I was looking for a banana hanger and I didn't see any back in the housewares section". The checker responds with an "oh". So then I say "why do you guys have to ask if we found everything OK when it doesn't matter to you"? I think I surprised her because she didn't really know what to say. I mean come on, do you think she really cared that I didn't find everything I was looking for? Anyhow, something for you to ponder on a Saturday.

No comments: