Thursday, January 10, 2008

Update

Alright for all of the grandparents reading, here goes...for everyone else reading...sorry!

I took Al back to the doc this afternoon, she still had a fever (the highest it's been) and she had a little bacteria in her urine (their sending it to the lab and if there is anything to be concerned about we will know Monday). I can't believe how long it is going to take to get the results back! Seriously, if a child did have a UTI I would think that you wouldn't want to wait four days to treat it, give me a break. Literally, all the moms would need a break after dealing with a kid for four days with no antibiotics for a UTI. Al also had fluid in her ear so it's a good thing she's already on drugs, it would be nice if they would start kicking in.

It's time for me to "hit the sack". Sweet dreams!

4 comments:

Constance said...

It doesn't take that long when we go in for a bladder infection! YUCK, poor baby girl! Doesn't yogurt have benefits for UTI as well? Your girlies, still eat it don't they? Does she like Cranberry Juice?

Love ya all,
Mom

Constance said...

Oh one other thing...I probably don't habe to tell you this but I'm sure satan is working a little harder with your family right now, trying to create more stress in your lives. One thing I have learned and try to remember is

that God is one the verge of something HUGE, otherwise satan wouldn't be fighting you so hard! Hang in there because something wonderful is jsut around the corner!

Love, Mom

Jenn said...

I couldn't agree more and I thought the same thing on Tuesday night. He's trying but fortunately we will prevail!!

She does eat yogurt every morning but I think that is good for yeast??? And they do drink Cranapple or Cranberry Peach every morning too.

Not to give my readers TMI but the doc did she the bacteria could be from wiping wrong.

Corey's comment to me was "I guess we will be dealing with "girl" stuff like this until they leave home". I just didn't realize you would be dealing with "girl stuff" from birth on! But why would little girls be any different then big girls.

jamie said...

Jenn,
I remember when Lisa was 3 months old and telling my girlfriend that I could already chart her cycles. I'm sure you were no different. Give the girlies a kiss for me and I hope they are feeling better real soon, for all of your sakes!
Love You,
Jamie