Friday, September 4, 2009

Trouble

That's what I'm in with all of the grandparents I'm sure for taking too long to post. I follow a couple of blogs of first time moms...they have updates nearly every day, documenting milestones, etc. I'm lucky to remember to get the camera out and take a picture! Joely Roly Poly was officially 3 months old on Monday. Here are a few pics I snapped today to commemorate this milestone. I was kind of like
"oh crap, I need to take some pictures". Don't you just love the faux hawk? After doing 5 years of bows I don't feel complete unless I do his hair.

Should be a fun and relaxing holiday weekend. We have nothing planned tonight...yea! We will be headed to my parents tomorrow for dinner, Corey's parents on Sunday for dinner and then I think we will spend Monday painting more of the house (our project that has been on hold for the summer).

So Aly has her first crush...on a kid named Devin. Funny thing is they live in our subdivision and Corey used to play baseball with Devin's dad when he was in high school. Small world. Apparently Aly and Devin play together at recess every day, sit on the reading carpet next to one another, he likes to lean on her when they are on the carpet. And...they KISSED on the bus yesterday. Seriously, is it already starting???

PS - Grandma, I finally saw the pics from last week when I was downloading these ones. Funny stuff!



2 comments:

Constance said...

These are so precious! Remember the best advice you ever got:

"Everything I needed to know about boys, I learned in Kindergarten:
BOYS ARE STUPID!!!!"

Love, Mom/GIGI

Kim Dampier said...

Love the hawk!! So cute! Can't believe that Miss Aly has a crush...I agree with your mom!!! LOL But at least you know his parents!!