Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Preschool, Soccer, Pajamas, Date Time

Busy week but then whose isn't? Soccer game on Saturday was great, they don't keep score but Aly scored two goals and her team won...you always keep score, even if the league says you don't! Aly did great and my hubby was awesome, as always. He's so good with kids! He was even congratulating other kids on the opposing team on their good shots. Such a good sport.

Ashley started preschool on Monday, she totally loved it. We had to decorate a doll that reflected her personality. Notice all the bling, that's our Ashley, she always has her accessories on! Side story, I'm including a picture of Ash and I on her first day of preschool...what is it with these kids opinion about how I look when I take them to school. I was wearing "lounge clothes" when I dropped Ashley off and in front of all the parents she says "Mom, why are you wearing your pajamas"! Thanks Ash, it's time for me to go home and eat my bon bons while you're in class!

Joel is doing wonderful, he's so awesome. I love having a son! He's growing so big. He has such a sweet personality.

I get to go into the MOD office today...by myself...for a meeting! Woot, Woot! And then Grandma is taking 1/2 day off work tomorrow to watch all three kiddos so Corey and I can go on a date to the Cards game. We have one of those all inclusive deals!







2 comments:

Constance said...

That girly does know how to accessorize! I remember the both of them, accessorizing ME when I was with you after Joely was born! He's getting SO big, almost 3 months old already!
Love Mom

Pam Hopkins said...

Love the stories and pictures! Your girls are so adorable - so is that little boy!! Love, Aunt Pam