Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dairy Queen

I heard a new term this week to refer to a breastfeeding mother (Dairy Queen) and I totally love it. Credit goes to Michelle because I saw it on her FB page first but after seeing it there I started seeing the phrase everywhere.

Corey says he's cool if the "Dairy Queen" closes. I bet, do you think he has ulterior motives? Seriously the little man doesn't even dine in anymore, it's more like the drive-thru deal for him. He doesn't like dining in because it takes too long and he has to work too hard. So I'm constantly working the drive-thru...about 5times a day!

It actually makes me a smidge sad to know that he probably "dined in" for the last time about a week ago and I didn't even realize it!

Hope you enjoyed the random thought that is running through my head today! At least it's something...GRANDMA!

2 comments:

Kim Dampier said...

lol....LOVE IT! Kudos to you BF mamas!

Constance said...

DQ, remember that was Corey's first job! How funny!
Love, Mom/GIGI