Sunday, September 13, 2009

Highlights

The Highlights:
1. Joel-ly is rolling over onto his tummy! He's been doing this for a week or two now.
2. Aly is learning to ride her bike without training wheels.
3. Ashley thinks everyone goes out for a bike ride in their skirt and high heels.
4. Carpets were cleaned hence the pics of all of the furniture in my kitchen...makes for a crabby mom!
5. MIZZOU win (were not talking about the other teams)
6. Helping Faith Church St. Louis Celebrate our one year anniversary in the former biggest bar in St. Louis that is now a CHURCH (the church bought the old Incahoots bulding off of I-70).








1 comment:

Constance said...

I am putting a webcam on my Christmas wish list this year! We are getting a new computer in Dec/Jan and I want to be able to chat with the kiddos "live".

I know how organized you are and I am sure the furniture disarray had to get on your nerves! You survived it though!

Congrats on the Anniversary. Cross Timbers started meeting in a bar out at Texas Lil's Dude Ranch in Justin in 2000 and look at us now! Hard to believe we've been there over 9 years! The main campus went from a bar to a barn to a "Hershey Kiss"!

SMOOCHES!
MOm