Friday, August 14, 2009

Not Making Any Promises...yet

So I'm not making any promises to update this blog in a more timely fashion until the kids go to school.

I've felt like I've been treading water and am barely able to keep my head up some days. The demands of having three kids has really been kicking my butt lately. I barely get any time to myself...when I work out but what kind of quality time is that? It's been keeping me on a steady workout schedule though!

So since the whole hard drive crash we went to Branson for a week, finished dance camp and have been doing our best to enjoy the last few days of summer. I have to admit, I am so excited for the fall. Anyone who knows me knows how much I enjoy being on a schedule and love routine! We've got so many activities to fill out calendar up with this fall I am totally loving it and that is what is keeping me "treading" and not drowning!

Aly starts Kindergarten on Monday (so excited, her and me). Ashley starts preschool a week from this Monday (again, I can hardly contain my excitement). Dance starts again in a few weeks and Aly is also playing soccer this fall (we talked Corey into coaching her team since he has so much free time...yeah right). Did I mention that I LOVE schedules??

My July hiatus with March of Dimes is over and I started working again last week...my big 5-7 hours a week but I love that too! I would totally welcome the opportunity to go back to work full time if the right job comes along. In the meantime and all my spare time (what's that) I've been trying to work on my newest venture...posh hair couture for babies! Check out my latest creations (I'm taking orders)...and my model...poor guy, but he has the perfect size head! Honestly you don't have to start worrying unless we start painting his nails...which Daddy would never allow!






2 comments:

michelle said...

Love that last shot of him smiling! Adorable! Glad you're back at it and excited about fall. I'm NOT! I love the relaxed summer pace. I feel like we'll be drowning when we're back in the grind in a few weeks! Your kids look adorable, as always.

Constance said...

He sure is rocking that bow in the last picture! Like I said, I have pics of your brother in make up and dresses and look at how he turned out!

(For any of your readers, he turned out VERY manly!)

Love, Mom/GIGI