Thursday, September 25, 2008

DANGEROUS

I love candy!! Anything that is chewy, gummy, sweet but sour...you get the picture. So on Tuesday after the girls' dance class we headed over Target to peruse the Halloween candy aisles. I've been in pursuit of the giant bag of Twizzlers Pull & Peel licorice. This is the only time if year when you can find green apple pull & peel. I was thrilled to find that my beloved licorice finally made it to the shelf. As I was trying to leave the candy aisle these little gems caught my eye:


















Holy moly are these things dangerously addicting. They kind of taste like the Nerd Rope but better! I could've eaten the whole bag by myself but I practiced restraint and saved some for my family. If you haven't tried these get over to Target and get yourself a bag, or ten...you better hurry because I may not have left you any on the shelf!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UmmmI love the nerds rope, I'm gonna have to get some of these! But not this far away from Halloween!! :)

Kim