Monday, March 15, 2010

No Excuse

I have no excuse for not blogging lately except for I just don't feel like it. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever be back to my former self when I actually enjoyed blogging. I just realized I haven't taken any pictures since we took the girls to the Melting Pot for their birthdays. Here are some pics from the b-day celebration and a couple of pics from our visit to the pet store. The girls want a little dog for inside the house so we like to go play with puppies.

My little guy started crawling on Saturday. He's been working towards it for awhile and Saturday was the day he took off...and my life has changed! Time to start baby proofing! All three kiddos have doctor appointments on St. Patty's Day so I am looking forward to finding out their stats!

I'm planning to go to Boston with Corey in a couple of weeks. He's going to be there again on business and Grandma has been nice enough to take off work for a few days so we can enjoy a mini getaway. Looking forward to it!










4 comments:

Kim Dampier said...

Those 2 puppies are {almost} as cute as your girls!! Glad to see you back!!

jamie said...

You know, if I were you I would not post pics of those children with puppies. When I saw the looks on their faces I wanted to go out and get them one...each!!!
Love You,
Jamie

Constance said...

I love these pictures! The one of Ashley and chocolate and the one of Aly with the steam in front of her were funny! I can't believe the little man is finally mobile! The girlies better watch out, it's going to be harder to get away from him!

I know what you mean about blogging! I haven't been at Slim Pickins much. Instead I started the travel blog so that I can have a better organized system for my BLURB project. Since I am in the mood for vacation/retirement it helps me to blog about some of those fun trips we've had and keep me from day dreaming TOO much!
Love, Mom

Constance said...

Oh and don't be so hard on yourself! You are in the "Survival Stage" of life as I like to refer to it. Think of how outnumbered you are: 3 to 1! Some days you go to bed exhausted and feel like you have nothing to show for it. Then, you get up and do it all over again! Trust me when I say that this will pass (quickly-even though it might not feel like it at the time). Just think in only 6 months how different things will be. Aly in school all day (1/2 day is so hard to plan anything around!)Ashley in pre-school full time and only Joel to chase after. No refereeing any fights, no whining or whatever! I have every confidence in you my dear! YOU are capable and beautiful!
Mom