Monday, March 1, 2010

Learing to Read

Aly is learning to read. Her teacher says she is reading above her grade level so we are really proud. Here is a really proud story from this weekend. My parents came over and took the girls for few hours on Saturday because we had a really crazy Friday night/Saturday morning. My siblings go to Francis Howell Central High School. My parents do all kinds of crazy volunteer work at the school. You will always find random "FHC" items in their house, garage, etc. Well my Dad had on a "FHC" hoodie. Aly is totally into sounding out letters to figure out what the word is. I am sure you can see where this is going. Go ahead and sound it out...F...H...C...what does that sound like to you? Needless to say we all got a really good laugh out of that one!

2 comments:

Constance said...

bELIEVE IT OR NOT, i HAD TO SOUND IT OU ALOUD TO SEE WHERE THIS WAS GOING!
love mom

Constance said...

Geez, maybe I should proof stuff first!