Sunday, May 9, 2010

Amazingly Sweet

This is our attempt at a family picture...when I looked at this picture I had one of those moments where I said "wow, I really do have 3 kids"! This picture gave me a little glimpse of how other people see us function...how sweet!


















I love this little girl! She does everything in her own special way. First off she's peeling her string cheese like a banana. She continually cracks me up. Now we are settling down after all of the Mother's Day & Birthday festivities and I was on the computer uploading photos...she came up to me and presents me with a beautiful poem and picture and says "Happy Mother's Day Mom". My heart totally melted.

She's the last one up in the mornings, if you tell her to tell someone "Happy Bday" or "Happy Mother's Day", etc. she will not do it. It seems stubborn at the moment but today I realized she is going to tell you what she wants to tell you when she's good and ready and not when someone tells her to do it...and when she finally does tell you she truly means it from the bottom of her heart.



















Aly on the other hand wakes up with a bounce in her step...I'm usually the first one up in the mornings and she usually follows right behind just as I'm pouring my first cup of coffee. She cannot wait to do things for others and she wants to be the first one to give you well wishes on your special day. She made me a beautiful mother's day card, a plant and gave me a box of chocolate covered strawberries (her idea, not Daddy's...thanks Aunt Peggy for making this happen). I'm a blessed Momma! Thank you Jesus for my special little treasures!



1 comment:

jamie said...

Good Morning,
I just realized that every morning I check your blog. Do you want to know why? I have had a ton of things going on lately and all I have to do is look at the girls and boy and it puts a smile on my face and makes everything else seems unimportant. I thank you for that.
Love to you all,
Jamie