Monday, December 14, 2009

I really should not be blogging...I have too much to do! But I wanted to share a few pictures from the weekend...still looking forward to Wednesday!

Friday night was a blast, next year the kiddos are staying at the grandparents overnight! It was fun to spend time with all of our friends (B...it was so fun to get to wear the dress again, it was perfect)! They were even able to live stream the broadcast of Pastor Dave on TBN...here's the link if you're interested in seeing it. Click on December 11, 2009 and you can scroll through the show...Pastor's on about an hour into the program. Very cool to see our Pastor on TBN!

Cleaning and meetings went well on Saturday. I'm starting to help plan the monthly It's A Girl Thing meetings at church. Wii Olympics will be in January! I feel very honored to be asked to be a part of planning these special events that reach so many women!

We let the girls open a Christmas present early(Mom, it was all Corey's doing, I wanted to wait until Christmas)! You can see from their faces how very excited they are about the Wii! We already had our first Wii injury yesterday, Aly clocked Ashley in the eye...really hard...Ash cried for about an hour (and she's one tough cookie so you know it really had to hurt) and today her eye is swollen.

Joel's dedication went well...we had 17 people come to watch us make our committment to raise him up in a Godly home. We had a great dinner afterward and I made the best cheesecake ever! It was so fun to be able to spend the day with family! The girls had a great time dressing Uncle Benny up! He's such a good sport. After everyone left, Alex spent the evening with us since Erica and Benny went to work. We had fun hanging out with her. She's getting more and more fun to hang with the older she gets. Corey helped her with her math homework and we had fun just chillin the rest of the night.

Side story, Ash has jammie day at preschool today but I thought jammie day was Friday (I have a valid reason for making the mistake but it's too long of a story). Anyway she showed up Friday with her pj's on and everyone else had on regular clothes. This morning I reminded her that her class was having jammie day today and she asked me "is everyone else going to be wearing their jammies today too Mom?" And Aly says to me..."Wow Mom, you really messed up". Thanks girls...love you too!







1 comment:

jamie said...

Joel looks cute in his nice clothes! Remind me to show you Matt's one day!
Love You,
Jamie