Sunday, December 9, 2007

Aly's First Dance Recital

Last night was Aly's first Dance Recital. She was AWESOME, she remebered the rountine and danced the entire song!! Maw Maw and PawPaw and Alex and Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Lisa all braved the ice storm and came in from St. Louis to watch "Little Miss". I think the performing bug has bitten Aly. She was so wound up after performing with the lights and in front of the crowd she did not want to settle down. She even gave Grandpa her "autograph" once we got back home. Enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

Constance said...

I am so sad I had to miss it! I would've loved to be there and watch her dance her little heart out! Remember it all started with her Gigi!!!! First me, then you and now another generation of dancers! Did you get a copy of the video yet or is that later on? I would LOVE to see it when I come in for your birthday net month!!

Love, Mom/Gigi

Jenn said...

We should be getting the DVD the week of January 7th!

Kim Dampier said...

Jenn,
I'm so glad that I was able to link to your blog! I love it!! I'll be "stalking" it from now on! :) And make sure you give that card back to Regina! :) I have taken about a million pictures this Holiday season and created 9 friends/family's cards...I should go in business too! I may post them all after the holiday season is over just for fun! Have a fabulous Christmas with the girls!

Kim

jamie said...

Hey, Where are those back up pictures?
Love you,
Jamie