Wednesday, November 7, 2007

In The Lou

So it's been almost a week since I posted and I am sure I am about to get harrassed! I am sitting in my hotel room at the Hilton Ballpark in the Lou (St. Louis that is). I am at a Heart Walk Conference for work. We had a full day of meetings and then we hit The Melting Pot for dinner. I never pass up an opportunity to come the The Melting Pot, yum yum!

Corey and the girls are back in Columbia (holding down the fort). I'll be home tomorrow evening. I'm glad our meeting was in the Lou this time because it's not too far from home, well home for now that is...stay tuned if you have no clue what I am talking about when I say "home for now"!

I talked with Aly tonight, our conversation went like this:
Aly: Mommy, when are you coming home?
Jenn: Tomorrow night, after dance class
Aly: But Mom, it's taking forever! I'm sleeping on your side tonight (Corey's letting Aly sleep with him, I told him to put her in bed with him because it would help him sleep better and she will think it's super cool).

I talked with Ash too but all she had to say was "Oh Mann" (that's what Swiper the Fox says).

So that's it for this Wednesday, can't wait to get home to my family. Ciao!

7 comments:

The Les N Lou Blog said...

you messed with me saying in the LOU. Hello my name is Lou. lol. love you guys and miss you i can't wait to see you and ps move to texas.

Jenn said...

ps - move to the Lou!

Constance said...

I remember when dad travelled out of town and I was excited about having the bed to myself. Every Single Time, Laura or Charlie would beg to sleep with me in our bed. How could I refuse? At least now that they're older, I don't have to worry about THAT any more!

I agree with Laura Lou about moving to Texas!
Love, Mom

jamie said...

Yes, it was time! Sorry Connie & Laura, St. Lou please!!! I too love the bed to myself. The kids are too old to want to sleep with me now! Although Jinx & BooBoo sure do know how to hog a bed. Be safe Jenn and I will see you soon.

The Les N Lou Blog said...

nope jenns been in missouri for way too long it's time to be closer to us...lol we all love you very much jenn.

Constance said...

It must be nice, having people fight over you!
Love, Mom

Jenn said...

Sure is!