Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

So I am sure there are some of you who would like to know how our Halloween went so here goes. Our church had a Fall Harvest Party, the girls had tons of fun. Aly & Ashley both won the costume contest for their age category. Ashley ate so much candy last night, I just kept giving her more to keep her occuppied (and in a good mood). As you can see from the last picture she is coming down from her sugar rush and is about ready to go home. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

Constance said...

Jenn, you're up early and posting pictures on your blog! I'm so proud of you, you're getting more like me all the time! (gulp)

Isn't it ironic that they won best costumes and you didn't get them until Monday on clearance?! Thaey really look adorable!

Charlie went out with some friends, one of them, TREY, is hosting an exchange student from Switzerland and she had never gone before, she had fun! Trey's folks ended up hanging out here with me, and we watched "Sleepy Hollow". We had a few kids last night but nothing like the days of old!

Love, Mom

jamie said...

Oh my gosh! They are so stinking cute!!! They should have won the costume contest even without costumes!!! I'm sure that they are the cutest kids there. Thanks for posting the cuteness. Oh yes, and is Ash trying to take the golf club from Corey? That is so cute.
Love You,
Jamie

Jenn said...

Big surprise, Ashley wants to golf by HERSELF!

The Les N Lou Blog said...

Aw thanks. He's my sweety!