Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fun Times

Halloween was a success, I figured I better get a few pics up before it's Thanksgiving.  By the time I start to really update my blog again I will have probably lost all of my follwers! We went to Faith Fest at our church on Friday night, what a packed out event. We even came home with 4 new additions to our family...goldfish. We've had two casualities but the other two are thriving. Never in my life had I entertained the idea that my kids would win goldfish as pets. So goldfish, 28 cents; goldfish kit, $8.97! Lovely! We also went Trick or Treating at Grandma & Grandpa's. Before we went out we ate our traditional Halloween dinner...pigs in a blanket...yum!



1 comment:

jamie said...

Good Morning Jenn, and what a great morning for me...your blog was updated!!
Love You,
Jamie