Friday, August 1, 2008

What Time Is It?

Summertime, it's our vacation...if you know anything about High School Musical then I bet you're singing this song right now.

Anyway at 5:00pm today we hit the road for our long anticipated vacation to Canada (and when I say long I mean long...we've been planning this trip for a little over 2 years...plus it'll be about a 15 hour drive...15 hours if we don't have to stop too much).

We'll catch up with you all around August 11th...

(singing)...What time is it? Party time. That's right, say it loud. What time is it? The time of our lives. Anticipation...

Oops, sorry...are you still reading this?

2 comments:

Jessica Leija said...

I am so jealous! I wish I could be going to Canada and spending those two weeks with you; grr! The girls are going to have such a good time! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...hope vacay was awesome! Just had to tell you that I had a dream the other night about you...you were pregnant!! :)

{{{hugs}}

Kim